Building capacity, improving momentum
Consulting includes training and education in nonprofit and fundraising topics, case for support development, and research to identify potential prospects for giving.
Training in evidence based, best practices supports greater resource gathering and mission impact. Trainings are interactive, engaging and customized to the needs of your team. They can be hosted virtually or in-person.
- Customizable training topics
- Virtually or in-person
- Topics include:
- Fundraising essentials
- Board governance
- Major gifts
- Prospect search
- Greater confidence and comfort in fundraising
- Improved fundraising potential
Message matters and the strength and clarity of your case for support is critical to garnering gifts of any kind. Stronger resonance improves engagement and giving. Our team dives deep with you to clarify the key messages for campaign or program initiatives. This intense 6-8 week project results in a comprehensive 15+ page document that can be used for multiple purposes, from supporting the completion of grant applications to refreshing website messages.
- Refresh of existing program messaging or development of new program/campaign messaging
- Message strategy session for clarified message framework and theory of change
- Content creation and editing
- Collaborative process to ensure relevance
- Crafted by experienced and professional grant writers who know what grantors are looking for
- Multi-use functionality; can be used for grant applications, as well as on your website, on social media, or in your printed materials
- Renewed passion and understanding of the nonprofit’s mission
- Improved resonance with key audiences
- More money raised and greater community engagement
There are thousands of potential funding sources as mission match with your nonprofit. Fordable Fundraising takes away the pain of research and guess work in identifying sources for cultivation. Our exceptional knowledge of grant makers allows us to identify and prioritize the best sources to approach.
- Research and identification of 25 potential funding sources aligned with your nonprofit’s mission and service area
- Expert review and prioritization of identified prospects
- Comprehensive report of findings
- Awareness of key prospects in the community
- Appeal to prospects customized to the nonprofit’s mission and service location
- Save time and money by engaging the right audience
- Raise more money from people and companies who truly care