Maximize your fundraising return
Grant writing can be technical with deadlines that need constant tending. As grant writing experts with millions of dollars in successful awards behind us, we understand how to identify the best sources, craft compelling and competitive proposals, on deadline.
Our grant services alleviate frustration and improve competitive advantage to support greater grant making to your charity.
Save time and guess work of identifying potential sources
Our research spares you from endlessly searching for potential prospects. We work with your team to identify key research terms and then, using a variety of data platforms, research prospective sources that align with your nonprofit. A report of 25 prospect profiles is prepared and reviewed with you along with recommendations for next steps. Profile mix can be any combination of government, corporate or foundation sources. Cost $500
Purchase your prospect search report today!
Grant Ready Services
Skip the ‘trial and error’ learning process, and benefit from our years of successful grant writing experience
Our grant ready services may be what you need if your nonprofit is two years beyond start-up and needs help kick starting your grant program. Time is money and we want to ensure your competitiveness for grant funding. To qualify for these services, nonprofits must meet the following criteria:
- 501c3 nonprofit status in good standing
- Established cause related services with performance data
- Consistent income from other sources
In as little as eight weeks we can help your grant program be up and running. Grant ready services include:
- Discovery session to identify need areas and provide recommendations to improve odds of grant award
- Set up of internal grant management system
- Prospect search to identify a pool of potential grant supporters
- Comprehensive case statement to clarify key messaging and serve as foundation for grant applications
Services conclude with our experts guiding your team through successful completion of its first grant application. If you are ready to launch a grant program, request a free consultation to learn more.
Grant Writing Services
Alleviate frustration and sleep better at night using our expert level grant writers
If your nonprofit is preparing dozens, if not hundreds of applications annually, you know how critical the grant writer is to your fundraising program. With the current industry shortage, it can be difficult to find a skilled writer when positions turns over or to grow your team.
When you outsource your grant writing to Fordable Fundraising we become part of your team. Using a pro-active frontloading approach, Fordable Fundraising writers will:
- Steep themselves in your case for support to effectively represent your mission services
- Tend to the submission schedule and grant management systems
- Prepare clear, concise and compelling grant applications that adhere to donor requirements and deadlines
- Collaborate with your program, finance and fundraising team to ensure the most accurate and relevante response
- Provide technical assistance to ensure proper donor/nonprofit alignment
Our writers are supported by a senior level consultant who provides an internal review and extra set of eyes, assuring the highest quality response for your proposals.
Services require 6 or 12 month commitment with fees assessed using competitive hourly rates. Request a free consultation to learn more.
Government Grant Services
Is it time to renew that big government contract? Are you ready to pursue new government funding?
Let our experts tend to the details. From program design to development of the narrative, budget and all attachments, our experts can succesfully guide you through the jungle of jargon to submit a top scoring proposal.
We can take on your annual schedule of government proposals or hire us for a project rate. Rates are assessed using a competitive hourly rate. We have had success with numerous federal, state and local government sources including:
- California Arts Council
- California Child Care and Development Fund
- City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture
- County of San Diego
- Salt Lake County Housing and Community Development
- State of Utah Housing and Community Development
- State of Utah Office of Child Care
- State of Utah Workforce Development
- US Dept of Health and Human Services
– Youth Family and Youth Services Bureau
– Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services System
- US Dept of Housing and Urban Development
– Homeless Continuum of Care
– Community Development Block Grant
- US Dept of Justice
– Office on Violence Against Women
– Violence Against Women Act
– Victims of Crime Act
Frequently Asked Questions
My nonprofit or business is a startup; can you help me?
There are very few grants available for starting a business or for startup nonprofits. Grant seeking is not a recommended approach for startup nonprofits because grant makers invest in charities with established programming and consistent income. All nonprofits were startups, keep at it, you can get there! Here is something to help.
How do you charge to write a grant? Do you work on commission?
We offer competitive hourly rates. Our rates are determined by the amount of work it takes to assemble the proposal and does not factor in any request amount.
It is a common misconception that grant writers or fundraisers get paid on commission, but it is considered unethical by all charity watchdogs and professinal associations. Read more about it here: “Why I Never Work for a Percentage and Why You Shouldn’t Offer”.
Do you have a specialty area?
We are experts in crafting proposals to government (federal, state, city), private foundations, and corporations. Our experience is greatest with health and human services, education and arts and culture.
What is your success rate?
There are many factors that play into the success of a grant proposal, most relate directly to the overall health and wellbeing of the charity. For this reason, the rate of our application success isn’t going to tell you how awesome we are at grant writing. Grant writing can be super technical, and some proposals are extremely difficult. We know what it takes to get results. Since 2015, we have prepared more than 340 proposals and secured $27.5 Million in funding for our nonprofit clients.